Refund / Cancellation Policy
Cancellation and Refund
You can cancel your advertisement subscription on Pointlocals with or without any reason as follows:
- at any time by submitting a request in writing to us. You are not entitled to any advertisement Fee Refund and you may continue to enjoy the benefits of the advertisement for the remainder of your Advertisement Subscription Term.
- anytime if there is a substantial change of Advertisement or website Terms and Conditions; or
- anytime if the advertisement is not showing up due to some internal bugs or unknown reasons.
- If the advertisement are used for sexual explicit things or any other illegal activities, then the Pointlocals has all rights to cancel the advertisement with or without refund.
- For Monthly plan - Refund request made during any day within the term will not entertain any refund.
- For Yearly Plan - When refund requested in any of the month. Here the amount for the number of months used in that plan will be charged in monthly basis including the running month and the rest if left will be refunded. Partially utilised month will be calculated as full month.
In the above 2,3 and 6 cases, you can be entitled to partial or full refund of the advertisement Fee as per the terms of this Agreement.
How can I get my Refund?
Our refund policies are simple. You can claim a refund by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your Advertisement ID in Subject and appropriate details.
Partial cancellations are allowed subject to confirmation from our back office staff. Partial refund will be made in case of partial cancellation.
Unethical order & Cancellation Policy
In case of any advertisement subscription made through unethical means; by taking advantage of a technical glitch; or by misusing/ the offer terms/guidelines/codes - the particular order/s will be cancelled whatsoever and https://pointlocals.com will not be liable to pay any refund to you in all such cases.
Complete refund process normally takes about 10-15 working days from the date of confirmation of refund.